Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lucky Ones Explore Clearwater Beach - Part 3

It was time to get serious about catching some rays. I elected not to wear a bathing suit; however, I highly recommend placing shells in areas that are extremely sensitive to the sun.

Mr. Monkey enjoyed the tranquil sea breeze while snoozing in his hammock.

Miss Mollie showed off her bikini clad bod while soaking in the sun's warmth. She made sure to apply her Banana Boat sunscreen liberally to protect her skin.

I switched over to my lounge chair to enjoy a view of the water while sipping a cool and refreshing Corona. Don't you think they should use me in their next commercial?

Miles and Mollie, spent some quiet time together. I don't think I mentioned this in my previous posts, but these two are engaged to be married.

No comments: