Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucky Ones at Honeymoon Island - Part 5

Miles was sitting pretty and not the least bit worried about the ferocious surf swirling under his tree. In case you hadn't noticed, he's got some serious guns!

After swinging from trees on the beach, we transitioned to a more laid back form of swinging. My pals enjoyed a spectacular view of calmer waters with tropical breezes gently swaying our swing. In case you're wondering what happened to me, those gentle breezes knocked me on my red heeled bum (see lower right section of swing's seat).

Our engaged couple, Miles and Miss Mollie, spent some quiet time together while I kept the beach boys occupied.

Miles thought, "Now I know why they call this place Honeymoon Island. It's a true paradise, and a great way to begin a new life together."

There's nothing better than a day at the beach spent relaxing and having fun with friends. I hope you enjoyed our adventure!

No comments: