Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CHECK OUT THE MAN CAVE AND MY NEW FRIEND FARCUS!

This is my new shed, otherwise known as the man cave. Isn't it awesome?

I got this American Chopper toolbox for my birthday. It's pretty sweet! I'd like to have a real motorcycle one day.

My new friend Farcus and I are building some shelves in the man cave. Farcus just moved here from Minnesota. Rumor has it he got in trouble for bullying the other sock monkeys in the neighborhood. Farcus has been a good boy since he arrived in Crystal Beach (so far). He sure is handy with power tools.

I think the reason that Farcus was mean back in Minnesota was because the neighborhood boys made fun of his glasses. Even though he looks real tough, Farcus is sensitive and he got his feelings hurt when the other monkeys laughed at him. I told my friends to only say nice things to Farcus and he won't hurt a fly.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Farcus can be trusted with them power tools!

Anonymous said...

Farcus is a CHUMP! Err....chimp.....he's a Chumpy Chimp!

Anonymous said...

Fred,
You better watch out because Farcus knows where you live. You might find some monkey presents (not the good kind) on the front steps.

Judy, Farcus used to build log cabins in Minnesota. He knows his way around a tool shed.