Friday, September 11, 2009

Wall Springs Park Revisited 9/7/09 - Part 2

As I continued my ride, I ran into my friends Sockette, Princess Monkitha and Miss Pearl who were resting on a bench. I told them to follow me, and I would give them a tour of the park.

I showed the girls where we could see the beautiful waterfront homes on Indian Bluff Island.

I took my tour group, which included Mark, to the top of the observation tower where we could gaze at the serene waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

The last stop on the tour was the famous Wall Spring.

I pointed out the unique structure in the spring which resembles a woman's profile. I've been getting to know this park very well in the past couple of weeks. I think the County Parks and Recreation Department should hire me to be a park ranger. What do you think?

No comments: