Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sock Monkey Friday 9/25/09 - Food and Surprises - Part 1

My presence was specifically requested this past Friday at the bank by my manager, Miss Amy. I could hardly wait to attend, especially since I found out that lots of food would be involved. When I arrived at the bank, I was presented with this glorious crown bearing my name! What a bonus!

The bank is helping to raise money for the American Heart Association. Anyone who donates gets their very own heart displayed. I had to do my part...

... so here's my heart.

For a brief moment I felt guilty about the non-heart healthy lunch I was about to consume. However, it passed quickly as soon as I laid my eyes upon the pizza.

My friend Eugene and I scarfed down several pieces, and then it was time to move on to the next course.

No comments: