Saturday, September 5, 2009

Penn State versus Akron

We are so excited for the football season to begin! My humans and I went to the Varsity Club to watch the game with our PSU alumni club. We always get there early so we can sit near the big t.v. Our mascot, the Nittany Lion, and I watched ESPN's College Gameday prior to kickoff.

During halftime, we always have a raffle including several PSU items like hats, t-shirts, mugs, etc. The Nittany Lion and I checked out the loot. We made sure to distance ourselves from the prizes once the raffle began, but someone thought the Nittany Lion was up for grabs and tried to take him!

Things were looking pretty good for our team at the end of the third quarter. The score was PSU 31 and Akron 7. This was the final game score as well. We were happy for the first win of the season in Happy Valley. I wish we were there in person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Blue!

Carson

Big Monkey said...

Did you notice that our respective games had the exact same score?

Anonymous said...

I did! Maybe U-M and PSU will have the exact same seasons. I would take that.

Carson