Monday, April 6, 2009

Here's your chance to join the Big Monkey Fan Club!


Most of you know that I have my own profile on Facebook under Velike Ludorije, which is Big Monkey translated into my native Croation. If you aren't already a Facebook user, here's an incentive to get started. I now have a Big Monkey Fan Club which is open to anyone who wants to join. So far, we are 30 members strong! Besides the blog, it's an even better way to keep tabs on my zany adventures. I send special messages to my fans every week as well, so you don't want to be left out of the loop. Join Facebook and be my friend and fan!

2 comments:

Noah said...

Hi, Big Monkey!

We joined your fan club, even though Mom hates Facebook! I really wanted to join, so she gave in.

Love, Noah

Big Monkey said...

Thanks for joining my fan club, Noah! Facebook can be rather addicting, so be careful.