Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt - Part 3

Eggscellent find, my friend Rooster! Who would have thought to look in the gutter downspout?

Good job detecting that egg on the roof Little Big Monkey, but make sure no one is inhabiting the birdhouse before you stick your hand in there.

Socks and Sockette spotted a speckled egg up high in this tree. Great work little ones!

All this egg hunting has made me pretty hungry. It's time to enjoy my favorite Easter treat - Peeps! I hope you had an eggscellent Easter full of fun like mine.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Hi, Big Monkey!

Wow! That was a lot of egg hunting at your house! It was just me that got to hunt eggs here. Maybe next year Calvin Klein can join me. I am sharing my candy with all of the geezers, and those new monkeys we got.

Love, Noah

Big Monkey said...

Noah,

That's nice of you to share all of your loot, especially with the geezers! Ha ha!