Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Jocko Janoski

This is my new friend, Jocko Janoski. He is a fellow Pittsburgher who just moved to my house recently. I took Jocko to the park today to get familiar with his new surroundings. I'll be posting more pictures from our park excursion in a few days. Meanwhile, let me explain how Jocko got his last name.

Mark found Jocko at Janoski's Farm Market in Clinton, PA a couple of weeks ago. Here's a picture of their entrance sign.

Janoski's offers the best fresh produce, and has a fully stocked gift shop... with sock monkeys available for adoption! Jocko cried out to Mark, and he answered the call. Little did Jocko know that he just hit the sock monkey jackpot when Mark brought him back to Florida. Goodbye, Pennsylvania (for now), and hello Big Monkey's House!

No comments: