Monday, August 3, 2009

Double Birthday Celebration - Part 2 of 3

After our birthday dinner at Ozona Blue, we took a drive down to the waterfront at Crystal Beach. It was a little too early for sunset, but it was nice because we had the pier to ourselves for the most part. While I was checking out the view from this bench, some folks with a small dog walked past us. Apparently their dog had spotted me from a distance and started growling!

I'm enjoying the tranquil view of the Gulf from my vantage point.

We walked down to the end of the pier and just relaxed for a bit. You can see the shoreline of Crystal Beach in the distance.

Here's a closer look. There was a large green and white sailboat washed ashore because the tide was extremely low. Although I could sit here for hours enjoying the view, there's a chocolate cake calling me back home right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting in the morning sun...
I'll be sitting when the day is done...

Happy B'day, BM and Mark!

Carson

Big Monkey said...

You can call me the Sock of the Bay... LOL!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Big C.