Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures from Vacations Past

Since I haven't traveled in a while, I decided to post some old photos from miscellaneous vacations past. Here I am with Socks, Little Big Monkey and some towel animal friends we met on a cruise in March 2004. We went to the Cayman Islands, Mexico and Belize. The sombreros and Mexican beer t-shirt I'm wearing were souvenirs for me and my little buddies. As you can see, we had a major fiesta consisting of Corona and exotic fruits.

June 2006 - Here I am in Key Largo at the Holiday Inn where the boat from the famous movie of the same name, "The African Queen" is docked.

December 2004 - I'm ready to get my drink on at the Flying Monkeys Saloon in Key West.

Laura and I posing in Times Square, NYC in October 2005. This was Laura's first trip to the Big Apple even though she grew up only 100 miles away.

July 2006 - Laura and I are hiking in Sedona, Arizona. She's sucking down some cool water from her bladder style back pack while I'm suffering from dehydration.

No comments: