Monday, October 5, 2009

Non-Sock Monkey Pals - Part 1

I've been meaning to introduce you to some of my other monkey friends that are not of the sock variety. There are too many to mention in one post, but I wanted to highlight a few of them. On the left is our Christmas tree angel. He is counting down the days until he can sit atop our fine faux evergreen. On the right is Mark Monkey. Yes, that's right, his name is Mark. Believe it or not, the company that manufactured him provided the name. He's a rather portly fellow but very jolly.

Continuing with the holiday theme, these are my Valentine buddies. From left to right, Albino Monk, Boxing Gorilla, and Hearty Monk. Aren't they sweet?

This guy is little bit crazy. I try to humor him so he doesn't go ape on me. If you squeeze his paw or try to steal his banana, he'll screech and jump around.

My pal below is our Penn State rally lemur. He is a true blue and white fan!

OK, I had to throw in a picture of me and Neuri. He's a neuron (i.e., brain cell). I thought he looked rather tasty, but I was told not to eat him.

No comments: