Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Day Big Catch

This morning I went to the Crystal Beach pier to test out my new fishing equipment, including a professional fighting chair plus new rod and reel.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The best bait to catch the tastiest and biggest fish is my favorite food - banana!

In no time at all, I hooked a wahoo. He fought a good fight but was no match for my Popeye forearms and top notch fishing equipment. It looks like we'll be feasting on fish for Easter dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Big Monkey,
You look like you had a great time fishing. I know you have cats, but did you see the sock monkey dog bed in the current Walgreens ad? Maybe the cats would like it.

Big Monkey said...

Funny you should mention that... Friday night I bought one on ebay, and Monday at work someone pointed it out in the Walgreens ad. My ebay package arrived yesterday, and the sock monkey cat bed is a hit! I will include a blog post with pictures later this week.