Sunday, June 21, 2009

Introducing my new rap song titled "Auto-Biggie-Ography" written and performed by B-Monk

I've attached some photos of my new rapper look including lots of newly acquired bling.

Here's a close up of my pendant - B with a crown on top.

Take note of the diamond studs in my ears.

I'm feeling on top of the world right now.

Here's another piece of bling - a dollar sign pendant. When my record gets released, I'll be earning lots of G's.

Now, here my rap... what you've all been waiting for.

Auto-Biggie-Ography

My name is Big Monkey
And my heritage is hunky

That's Croation, home boy
I'm not just a sock toy

I was born in Pennsylvania
Where the sammiches sustain ya

Pittsburgh Steelers, Nittany Lions
Are my teams, there's no denyin'

In the midst of steel mills
I built a place called Budville

Where deer and ground hog roamed free
I cultivated apple trees

Life was fulfilling I'd say
But I was called to Tampa Bay

To Crystal Beach I relocated
Quite a stir my move created

Ten years later, sixty strong
I ruled my clan like King Kong

Despite my alpha male position
Fame and fortune were my mission

I lived in relative obscurity
'Cause no one yet had heard of me

Blog and Facebook popularity
Has brought my life new clarity

To reach my full potential
Sock charisma is essential

I exhibit sox appeal
Which the ladies say for real

They consider me a cutie
When I shake my red heeled booty

If I'm crusin' on my hog
Or postin' on my blog

Reportin' weather to Jenn Hill
At NBC, it's such a thrill

I'm having fun every day
'Cause I do it my way

Peace out...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew Big Monkey was a poet?

willis said...

I'm there for you B-monk. Can I be a member of your "posse?" Please!

Big Monkey said...

Willis,

There may be a spot for you as a groupie.

Anonymous said...

Def Jams, B-Monk! I'm all up in the fo-cheesie!

Big C

Big Monkey said...

Fo shizzle dizzle, Big C!

B DOG said...

hey B-Monk man i love it can i join your posse? be a gropie or a rapper??

Big Monkey said...

Let's hear you rhyme, B Dog! I always welcome new posse members.