Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Cell Phone and New Sneaks!

A few weeks ago I got a new cell phone. This may not seem like a big deal, but it replaced an old dinosaur that I'd had for almost 9 years. People used to look at my old phone and laugh! A good analogy for you techno geeks out there is old cell phone vs. new cell phone is like DOS vs. Windows. I've entered the 21st century with my brand new monkey phone. Why do I call it the monkey phone you ask?

This is why. There's a fuzzy blond haired monk that appears every time I turn the phone on. When I was shopping at the Verizon Wireless store, this was the feature that sold me. Now I am working on downloading a chimpanzee ringtone. This will truly make my new phone complete.

Last weekend, I bought a new pair of sneaks at Walmart. You can find just about anything there. One of my humans (I won't mention any names) spends hours there at a time. I put my new sneaks to the test by climbing some of the best trees that Crystal Beach has to offer.

Now that I've made it to the top, I'm just going to hang out for a while.

All I need is a good book and a banana, and I could just chill out in this tree all day.

No comments: