Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day and Miscellaneous Gifts

I apologize for the delay in posting these photos. My personal assistant has been occupied with more important things lately. Can you imagine anything more important than helping a sock monkey update his blog? Me neither.

The gifts I've received lately have more than compensated for the neglect. Check out my new t-shirt purchased on
Etsy
from seller Sillysockmonkeys. It's a perfect fit. Got bananas? You bet I do!

My photos are now going to have a professional quality to them thanks to my brand new studio! It's a soft light box with a velvet blue background. Two halogen lamps provide ample brightness for my modeling shots.

Mark bought this gift for Laura. It's a sock monkey cross stitch kit. She needs to learn a new craft.

My new pal Julius came to live at our house a few weeks ago. He's super smart and specializes in fixing computers. He's already applied for a job with the Geek Squad.

This pretty little lady is a sock gorilla or sock ape, whichever you prefer. She's just a wee gal and still sucks her "thumb" occasionally. Her beautiful necklace can be worn by a human female as a bracelet. Laura doesn't have the heart (hee hee) to take it from her. The gorilla my dreams arrived at our home in this lovely red champagne flute on Valentine's Day.

No comments: