Monday, September 14, 2009

Presents from my friend in the UK - Franklin J. Monkeypants

I have been a very fortunate monk this week. Today I received a package all the way from the UK. Many thanks to my Facebook friend, Franklin J. Monkeypants!

Oh boy! I can't wait to see what's inside!

I received a monkey card "Bald is Best." How true that is! I also got a cool monkey paper weight and a sock monkey cell phone charm.

Last, but certainly not least, I got some English candy called "Wham." Franklin warned me not to go crazy on the candy because it's very chewy.

Here's a closeup of my cell phone charm. I think Laura wants to make a necklace for herself out of it. I might let her if she's good. I was so happy to receive such a nice care package from my friend today. I think the felines are jealous because I've been getting spoiled rotten lately.

No comments: