Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Crush

Farcus has a crush on Hoda Kotb from NBC's Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda. He got really excited a few weeks ago when she casually mentioned that she liked red haired men. Farcus decided to do something special for Valentine's Day. He put his rhyming skills to work and wrote this heartfelt poem just for Hoda.

ODE TO HODA

If you'll be my Valentine, I'll take you out for a soda
We'll travel in my Toyota
I promise I don't look like Yoda

Ms. Kotb
Cupid may have shot me
Because sizzling HOT you BE

I have curly red locks
Which some people mock
I may not be built like The Rock
But I promise to knock your socks (off)

The show's Facebook guru, Sara, read the poem aloud to Hoda last Thursday on the air. I think she was pretty impressed because she was laughing the whole time! The only problem is that Hoda thinks that I wrote it (my Facebook identity is Velike Ludorije). Hoda is under the impression that some human male named Velike has the hots for her! I sent a correction note to their Facebook page, along with the photo below. I certainly can't take credit for Farcus' special talent.

I will soon post the video clip from the Today Show so you all can enjoy the poetry reading.

No comments: